A Mindfulness Meditation Workshop
with Jennifer Stone BA, MSc
& Alison Kelford, M.D.
Taste the potential and benefits of mindfulness
Expand your capacity to see, learn and grow as an individual by discovering the power of listening. This lively and engaging introductory session for beginners will provide an opportunity to find out what mindfulness practice entails, and why it is at once challenging, and yet also a simple and effective way of settling the mind and increase attention, awareness and resilience.
- Experience periods of guided instruction in a number of
meditation practices, silent exploration, and collective inquiry and dialogue,
- Cultivate deep, penetrating awareness and insight, and the
creativity that flows from it,
- Learn meditation techniques to improve wellbeing and reduce stress,
- Discover brain facts that explain the power of mindfulness, and
- Develop resources to feel more alive in everyday life.
Anyone curious about living deeply and mindfully.
This workshop is recommended for those considering enrolling in our MBSR-X/MBCT programs.
Saturday, June 23, 2018
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
The Mindfulness Centre
Please arrange for timely arrival as we are starting on time at 10:00 am sharp.
Take the opportunity to email us in advance questions about mindfulness and meditation you already ponder and wish us to address during the workshop.